Our Attorney Network
Competent representation with local familiarity with courts, Judges and court staff
Our Appearance Attorneys:
- Prior to being on-boarded in our appearing attorney network, all attorneys are thoroughly vetted by our experienced staff to ensure they adhere to CAP’s strict requirements.
- Each attorney is verified to be in good standing with the state bar every three months.
- All attorneys must sign a nondisclosure agreement.
- The appearing attorney will present your position to the Court and speak with the opposing party to attempt to resolve any and all issues in the case.
- If a settlement is possible, the appearing attorney will contact your office for final approval.
- The appearing attorney will obtain any documents necessary to the appearance.
- The appearing attorney will submit his/her appearance results within 24 hours of the hearing.
- Our attorneys are available in every Court nationwide.
Please click here to request a copy of CAP’s exclusive Policies and Procedures manual.